Followers

Sunday, 2 May 2010

Magical Crafts - Challenge 14!!

Morning everyone!! Well its challenge 14 and the fabulous Joanne has come up with a sketch for us to follow.  The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp and the prize is $10 dollars to spend in the ststore!  Here is the sketch we worked with this time:


Here is my card and I have used some Claire Curd papers and a Buzzcraft stamp and of course my trusty promarkers and glamour dust! 
 I am trying to use up some of my stash I've had for a while - ha ha, I might be there a while!! At least then I have an excuse for buying more stash - not that I need one!! Just more room to contain all the stash!! As always thanks for looking and leave me acomment and I come and visit your blog, lots of love Steph 

Ps I'm sorry my card was missing, thats what I get for trying to be organised and schedule my post early!!!!  **Thank you Mel for telling me - I might never have noticed otherwise ROFL at myself!!**

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Steph, it is great being on the team with you.xxx

Liz said...

Hi Hun Love your card its just fab! Hope your ok

Hugs Liz xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Steph

Saw your card on the challenge blog and just had to see it. I love the reds and the glitter - gorgeous card.

Hugs Ali x

Lesley said...

Pretty card Steph, the image is so cute! I too am trying to use up old stash but it could take a very long time!! xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Steph - good luck using up that stash though we all know that you don't need any excuses hehe.

Hope you are well :0)
hugs
Shell x

Carol Ann said...

Great card Steph I like the colour combo you have used along with your fab image.
Carol Annxx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph, I'm sorry I thought I had left a comment earlier but it would appear not. Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and the papers are great too

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Steph! I am always looking to use up or loose stash so I can have an excuse to grab more! You can ever have too much pretty paper ;-)

Irene said...

Hello Steph

This is just the cutest card. Gorgeous mix and match of fabby papers and the sweetest image which is wonderfully coloured in. - Love the flowers. Did I say I love your card ???

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi steph,
Oh dear, that sounds like me, lol.
Beautiful card hun,
Hugs angel

Donna said...

Hi Steph, I love those papers and tht super-cute image. Just gorgeous!
Hugs, Donna x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Steph, I love the colours and the pretty flowers.

Hugs

Joanne xx