Followers

Friday, 28 May 2010

Bah Humbug - Challenge 20!!!

Hello everyone, its my last week as guest designer over at Bah Humbug, and I would just like to say thank you to the lovely ladies for having me, its been a blast!!  This week the ladies would like to see a SILHOUETTE on your card, yes I had to think about this one too!!!
Here is my card,



I used Papermania gold vellum and the stamp is from a Jolly Nation set, as always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

9 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Steph

Wow this is just beautiful, gorgeous and so elegant. LOVE IT !!!

Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer.

luv
irene
xxxx

Granny Gee said...

Beautiful card Steph, I was worried about using silhouette on a xmas card, but yours doedn't look dark at all!
Love Gina x x x

Max said...

Hi Steph,
Once again you have created a stunning card for our challenge. Love the gold vellum and your trio of silhouettes look wonderful mounted onto the gold circles.
It has been our pleasure to have you on the team and although we are sorry to see you go, didn't the month fly by so quickly? at least you are now free to enjoy the challenges with no pressure ... for the rest of THIS year anyway LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Poppet said...

Great card Steph, the 3 shepherds what a good idea. :-) xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Steph, lovely images. Debs xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, it's very elegant xxx

Diane Louise J said...

I like your card Steph, lovely and sparkly.
Diane x

Lesley said...

I love this card Steph, very elegant! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very swish Steph. I bet you have enjoyed your stint at BH. Cathy xxx