Followers

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Just Cute Bears - THANK YOU!!!

Hello everyone, well I have been busy this afternoon making my card for Just Cute Bears, where the ladies would like to see THANK YOU cards.  I don't normally craft during the day on Sundays but we did our visiting yesterday so I took advantage while husband was having 40 winks, Aaron played too cutting and gluing and sticking, so we had a grand old time together!!

Here is my card,

I have used bazzill bling card and some denim papers I had.  I have had this stamp for a while and have used it but it was only today I thought ah it could be a  boy and girl as I have always used it as two boys for little boys cards, so there you go, my EUREKA moment for the day.... think I need to lie down now!!
AS always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I know you have been and I can visit you!! Lots of love Steph

16 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely Steph and you are right it works perfectly for girls as well as boys

hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Steph it is lovely the 2 bears together are so cute, and love the colours you have chosen.
Christine x

Poppet said...

Great card Steph, the image is perfect. I love the denim papers, until you said they were papers I thought you'd been at the jeans with a nestie, I wondered who would be walking around tomorrow showing a leg. :-) xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Steph love the image and great denim papers.xxx

Granny Gee said...

Those papers are brilliant! I thought you'd used fabric haha!
Love as always Gina x x x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the fabric you've used, it looks great xxx

Kat said...

This is really lovely Steph. What a cute image and I love the DP. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears.

Kat x

Diane Louise J said...

Great card Steph, its so cute, glad you enjoyed your crafting Sunday.. enjoy the bank holiday tomorrow.
Love diane x

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute love it. Thanks for joining in with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

Lesley said...

Great card Steph, love the papers and teddies! xx

Sonia said...

Very cute bears, great card. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs Sonia xx

jenny said...

Fabulous card Steph! Love the cute bears and the denim effect papers :)
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny xx

Susie said...

Such a cute card, I love the image! These bears would have been perfect for an anniversary card I made earlier!

Hugs
Susie xx

Carol Ann said...

Steph I can see me and my other half in that image! Love the card.
So you were in Dunfermline so close yet so far would have been so nice to meet you, maybe next time. I hope you enjoyed your visit my son's partner is a teacher there.

Carol Ann xx

Doreen said...

Hi Steph.I have left an award on my blog that I would love you to accept.xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Steph. Missing your lovely christmas cards on Bah Humbug. Hope you are okay.
Debs xx