Followers

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Penny Black Challenge - In the Garden

Hello everyone, hope you are all well, despite this grim weather!! Hopefully it will be warmer next week, as we are on holiday for a week - yeah!!!!

Over at Penny Black Challenge Blog this week the challenge is IN THE GARDEN.   Hop over and see the fabby inspiration the ladies have come up with.  Well here is my card,



I have used one of my fave  Penny Black images and sentiments, I just love this kitty, I think he is so cute amongst the flowers!!  The papers are from Henbury Lane by Papermania and this is the first time I have used them and I actually quite like them.  The obligatory gems and ribbon of course!! Thanks for looking as always, leave me a comment if you like and I can come and visit you, hope you all have a fabby Bank Holiday and the sun shines on you whatever you are doing, lots of love Steph

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Steph this is really fabulous, a lovely image.xxx

Poppet said...

Great card Steph, the image is very cute and the papers are deelish. :-) xx

Lesley said...

Hi Steph, beautiful card! Lovely colours and image xx

Sarah said...

I love this card Steph, what beautiful bright colours and I am a sucker for kitties on cards ;-)

Granny Gee said...

Gorgeous card Steph, and so Pink!
Love as always Gina x x x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and sweet Steph - love the henbury Lane papers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

sweet kitty steph and fab papers....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Steph, love your colour choice thanks for joining us at penny black
Joey.x

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby