Followers

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Magical Crafts Challenge 16!!!

Hello everyone, over at Magical Crafts we are on challenge 16!! I don't know where the time has gone!! Well this week we would like see some METAL on your projects!! This can be anything from a brad, to wire on flowers, charms.... we'll leave the rest up to you!!  Pop over to the blog and have a look at the fabby inspiration the girls have come up with for you as always.  This challenge is very generously sponsored by Simon says Stamp and the prize is a gift voucher to spend in the store!!

Here is my project, an altered CD with "hidden" images... puzzled?? All is about to be revealed!!! i used Making Memeories papers, "Grows with love" stamps and sentiment from Flowersoft and of course my trusty nesties!! The charm holding it all together says "Made with love".








As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I know you've dropped by and I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

12 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

This is gorgeous!! I would love a tutorial on how you did it, lol.

Sarah said...

This is so clever and very beautiful xxx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Steph so unique.xxx

Poppet said...

This is a fantastic idea Steph, I love cards you have to interact with. The card just keeps giving. Great image and papers. Love it. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Hiya Steph
just love the shape, beautiful papers and image is adorable, I did something similiar with with diecuts, hooray the sun has just came out, hope its nice weather with you.
Christine x

jackiescrafts said...

I love this Steph the image and the papers are great and I think the idea of altering a CD to make a card is fab

Hugs Jackie x

Granny Gee said...

This is a stunning piece of work Steph, unusual and beuatiful!
Love as always gina x x x

Donna said...

Hi Steph,
Love the way all the layers move on this wonderful card. So inventive.
Hugs, Donna x

Diane Louise J said...

What a lovely project... its lovely, I like the image and the floral papers you have used.
Love Diane x

Christina Hicks said...

Thanks so much for the nice comment and letting me know how you did this!! I thought the charm was all the way thru the cd and was having trouble figuring out how, lol. I cannot wait to try this, thanks again.

Amanda said...

This is a great card and I like its unusual shape and movement.

Amanda

Lesley said...

Love your altered CD Steph, the papers are lovely and the image is so sweet! xx