Followers

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Just Cute Bears - A Sketch!

Hi everyone, over at Just Cute Bears there is a sketch by Bev to follow for this weeks challenge, here it is



It is a lovely sketch to follow and I used my Milton with flowers stamp.  I used Forever Friends Pink Parfait papers and the obligatory gems!!



As always thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph.

14 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Oh this is just gorgeous, fabulous papers and such a sweet image. Just perfect for the challange.

luv
irene
xxxx

Granny Gee said...

Another prety card Steph, and so delicate.
Love as always Gina x x x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card, love the soft colours and awwww what a gorgeous bear xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Steph
What a beautiful card, love the colours and the image is adorable.
Christine x

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph
I love your card it's such a cute image

Hugs Jackie x

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful Steph.xxx

Lesley said...

Hi Steph, a very pretty card! I love the stamp, he is so cute! xx

Amanda said...

Steph
This is a lovely card - the image is sooo cute and I love the papers you've used.

Amanda

MagsB said...

That's such a sweet card! I love the colours, and that gorgeous bow is a lovely finishing touch.

Sonia said...

Steph this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Donna said...

Steph, this card is gorgeous and the image is adorable! I love the colours too.
Hugs, Donna x

chris said...

Hi Steph
stunning work, love it.
hugs chris xx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card! I love Milton bear and your bow and flowers are perfect finishing touches x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny xx

Annie said...

such a cute teddy and a gorgeous card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x