Hello everyone, over at Penny Black Saturday challenge the team would like to see LOTS OF DOTS!! Hop over and have a look at the fabby inspiration the Dt have come up with!!
Here is my card,I have used chalks to colour this sweet little image and Craftworks Cards spotty paper, you can just about see the spots!! As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph.



12 comments:
This is just stunning Steph, I love the spotty paper.xxx
Awwww this is gorgeous, such soft colours, I love the image, so very cute xxx
These are beautifully subtle colours Steph. The buttons and pearls make the perfect accents. :-) xx
Wow this is sooooo pretty, the pale colours you have used are gorgeous
Jackie x
Lovely baby card, its really cute.
Easel cards do look special.
Diane x
this is so sweet steph ..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
Love the simplicity of the colour scheme you've used, a very elegant look!
Love as always Gina x x x
Mornint Steph
Wow your card is gorgeous, so subtle, elegant and just perfect for a baby card. Your papers, buttone and pearls are perfect.
luv
irene
xxxx
hiya Steph
what a bad blogger I am, been gardening all weekend but thank goodness its finished for a while,
your card is lovely, love the papers and the cutie hedgehog.
Christine x
Hi Steph
what a beautiful card I love the softness of those colours, thanks for joining us at penny black
Joey.xxx
Fab card Steph, cute little hedgie! xx
Oh what a sweetheart of a card Steph.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment