Followers

Monday, 26 April 2010

3 cards for 3 challenges!!!!

Hello everyone, I've been busy making these 3 cards for 3 different challenges!! I'm joining in with the following challenges this week,  Just Cute Bears, who have a sketch this week,  Penny Black Saturday Challenge who have a recipe to follow, 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 bow and Totally Gorjuss who want to see a gorjuss girl on your card this week!!

First up, here is the card I made for Just Cute Bears, my sketch following went a little bit off and I ended up having to put my sentiment on top! I hope it is still okay for the challenge.


Next  here is the card I made for the Penny Black challenge.  I've got  all the ingredients so hope this one is okay too!

And finally here is my card for Totally Gorjuss, hope decoupage is okay for the challenge as I don't have any of the stamps!!

Thanks for looking, as always leave a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

19 comments:

Dazie said...

Gorgeous makes!
dazie
x

Doreen said...

Three adorable cards Steph, if I had to pick one it would be the cat.xxx

Granny Gee said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards! I love all the papers you've used, the colours are scrummy!
Love as always Gina x x x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Steph - my favourite is definitely the bottom one. Hope you are keeping ok.

Lesley said...

Fab cards Steph, I love the little teddy on the first one xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Steph, good luck with the challemges xxx

Diane Louise J said...

You have made 3 lovely cards, especialy like the 3d Gorjuss Girl.
Thanks for leaving lovely comments on my blog - much appreciated. Diane xx

darcy48 said...

Steph what three loely cards you hae made and I love the colours you have used love Arlinex

Amanda said...

Three lovely cards - I love the Gorjuss girl especially.

Amanda

Kath Stewart said...

adorable cards steph.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Steph
Thanks for stopping by earlier, had a wee nosey round, love your blog and your cards are fab.
Christine x

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - love your cute bear - that's one of my favourite stamps!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Diane Louise J said...

These cards are all lovely xx

Liz said...

Steph this would fit in with OSAAT challenges too (flowers)

Great cards Ive been visiting hopspital near all week
Hugs Liz xx

Annie said...

gorgeous cards! I love the cute teddy card you have created for us at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are adorable.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph, I love your cards, good luck with the challenges
Hugs Jackie x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

What can I say but fan dabby dosy.

luv
irene
xxxx