Followers

Friday, 7 May 2010

Bah Humbug challenge 17 - GUEST DESIGNER SPOT!!!!

Well hello everyone!!! Yippee I'm guest designer for the month of May over at the fabulous Bah Humbug and this week the challenge is to include some Christmas food on your card!!!! Well I had to rack my brains for this one!!!  I  found some BP with a recipe for Christmas Pud, and cut the pudding with my nesties!!  Hop over to the blog to see the lovely ladies mouth watering cards!!

Asalways thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you like so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

14 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Steph

This is just gorgeous, I love it.
Thank you so much for agreeing to be our first Guest Designer.

luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Steph
great card, havent tried that challenge yet ,
Christine x

Annie said...

Welcome to the team Steph and what a great first contribution. Love your card - great idea to use the recipe behind the pudding. I used recipe too (great minds think alike!).
Ann xxx

Granny Gee said...

Love this one Steph, always wanted to make my own Xmas pudding!
love as always Gina x x x

Max said...

Yay! Steph - it's wonderful to have you aboard the Bah! Humbug! Express LOL!
Love your card with the sparkly topping - looks good enough to eat.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT

camcraft said...

Truly wonderful creation :-) So love how you have used the nesties to make your pud :-)
Carole x

Doreen said...

Wow fabulous Steph.xxx

Sarah said...

What a fabby card, love your Xmas pudding xxx

Dazie said...

I love your xmas pud what a fab idea! Great Make!
Dazie
x

Poppet said...

Great card Steph. Great pudding. :-) xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Steph, very clever using your Nesties like that. Congrats on being the first Guest on the DT. Can't wait for my turn.
Debs xx

Carol Ann said...

Well done you!
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Lesley said...

Fab card Steph! Love that pudding! xx

Diane Louise J said...

Congrats Steph on being a guest designer...love your pudding card its really good, Im going to pop over to bah humbug and take a look. Thanks for the lovely comments you have left on my blog.
Bye for now
Diane xx