Hello everyone, this is my second post today and is my entry for the Just Cute Bears challenge where they want to see buttons and bows on your cards!! There is some fabby inspiration from the DT as always. I have just got this fabby Milton stamp. I have seen it on several cards and when I saw it, it "fell" into my basket, oops at least I have used some of my older stash for rhe rest of the card!! Well here is my card,
Hope its okay, as always thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you like so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



14 comments:
Another fabulous card, I don't blame you for putting Milton into your basket he is so sweet and adorable.
Gorgeous backing papers, and the buttons are the perfect finish.
luv
irene
xxxx
Oh Steph that image is such a cutie and your backing paper is gorgeous.xxx
Gorgeous card Steph! Milton is very cute, I have a stamp of his somewhere! xx
Hi Lovely card, was tempted at my local craft store to get this little cutie, but bought the paper pad instead, lovely paper.
Christine x
Beautiful card Steph! Love the flowery bottoms and backing paper.
love as always Gina x x x
I looove this iccle teddy!! He's sooo cute, love your colouring, and your papers go so well too
(Lyn))
Awwww Milton is gorgeous! Love this card, what beautiful soft colours xxx
Great card Steph, the background is a fantastic idea. Lovely buttons and such a cute image. :-) xx
A lovely take on the challenge - Milton is also one of the stamps on my wish list, he's totally adorable (fantastic colouring too!)
Amanda
Very sweet
Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)
Hugs Jane x
Awww this is such a cutey Steph, love the colours and papers.
Hugs
Joanne xx
So sweet, love this cute lil bear. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx
Such a cute card! You've coloured him beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Sarah xx :0)
such a cute teddy bear! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x
Post a Comment