Followers

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - "Get Punchy"!!

Hello everyone, over at Penny Black this week they want you to get punchy with it!! I have used some papers from my Pocketful of Posies mat stack (yes I'm still trying to use my old stash up!!) and my new rose punch (well I have to have a reward for using my old stuff up!!)  The colours are not ones I usually use either and I had to root around for a matching ribbon!! The plant pots are from my  Penny Black stamps I got a couple of weeks ago. Here is my card,
The third layer of punching does not show up well in the photo.  I hope this is okay, as always thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you like and I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

8 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Wow this is gorgeous with fabulous colours. I love your little plantpots and that gorgeous punch.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Steph I love this card - the paper is beautiful - such a lovely warm colour and the ribbon ties in perfectly. Might not be your usual colours but you have done a wonderful
job.

Hugs
Shell x

Lesley said...

Lovely bright card Steph, I love those flower pots, I haven't seen that PB stamp - might have to go looking for one lol! xx

Kath Stewart said...

just adorable steph..love those pretty papers.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the bright bold colours and the image is lovely x

Diane Louise J said...

Hi Steph, love this card and like you I also have lots of Pocketful of Posies papers left to use, cant believe how long its lasting me :0)
Love Diane x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Steph, love the punched border, very pretty.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Beth said...

Fabulous card! The bright papers are so pretty, perfect with this stamp!

Love Beth xx