Followers

Friday, 21 May 2010

BAH HUMBUG CHALLENGE 19!!!!

Morning everyone, hope you are all okay, well I have been back at work this week for the first time since New Year! So I will be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have all been up to!
  Well over at Bah Humbug the challenge this week is to use RIBBON on your projects!! Pop over and see the fabulous inspiration the ladies have come up with!!  Here is my card



I used Deck the Halls papers and stamps again. As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I can come and visit you!! Lots of love Steph

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fab Steph.xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hi Steph, I like your Christmas Tree card, love the tree papers and the image.
Have a good weekend.
Love Diane x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely clean looking card. Not too much fuss. Cathy xxxx

Irene said...

Helo Steph

Fabulous card again, love the paper tree stamp. Not forgetting the gorgeous ribbon all tied up nicely together.

luv
irene
xxxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Steph. Enjoy the rest of this lovely weekend. Debs xx

Poppet said...

Great card Steph, I love the fact you haven't coloured in the tree. It looks very elegant. :-) xx

Unknown said...

I agree with Poppet she took the words out of my mouth, prefer it not coloured and great papers.
Christine x