Hello everyone, over at Just Cute Bears Challenge they would like to see a multifold card this week with a cute bear on!! Hop over and have a look at the DTs fabby cards, they are fantastic as always!!
Here is my card,
I have used some Forever Friends decoupage and some Spring stack papers, and added some gems and buttons to a peel off greeting to finish. As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I can visit you, lots of love Steph
Edited: I've just noticed the gems look red, they aren't but my t-shirt was and it is the reflection you can see!!! They are actually clear/silver !!!
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



10 comments:
Beautiful card, love the FF decoupage and the colours are lovely and fresh x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
Such a pretty card, love the card style x
Oh looove this card, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears. Hugs Ali x
This is just gorgeous.xxx
This is a beautiful card Steph. I love the simplicity of it the image doesn't need anymore.
If you hop over to my blog in a while I have something for you. :-) xx
Oh Steph, this is just gorgeous! I love this fold, and your image is so sweet!
Hugs, Donna x
Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx
This is gorgeous Steph, cute little image and lovely fold.
Christine x
Such a cute card! I love the adorbale FF Decoupage!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
xx :0)
Post a Comment