Followers

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Magical Crafts Challenge 15!!!!!

Woohoo!! Hello everyone wow over at  Magical Crafts challenge blog we are up to challenge 15 and this week we would like to see your wonderful creations with BLACK, WHITE and ONE OTHER COLOUR!! We are generously sponsored by our lovely teamie Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts who is very generously giving the winner a voucher to spend in the online shop but not only that all entrants and followers of the blog will receive a 10% discount for the duration of the challenge!!  Hop over to the blog for more details!!
Well here is my card,


As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Steph
This is stunning, havent done a flower card in ages, love the poppies and the punch detail is gorgeous, have a good sunday.
Christine x

Sarah said...

I love the flowers on this card, very elegant x

Carol Ann said...

Just love those Poppies Steph and the colour of red you have used is delish!
Carol Ann xx

Poppet said...

This is a lovely elegant card Steph. :-) xx

Amanda said...

The poppies are really beautiful Steph - lovely card.

Amanda

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Oh Wow this is just stunning and so beautiful, it's gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE everything about your card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Steph, I really love the poppies.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card the poppies are great and are one of my favourite flowers

Hugs Jackie x

Liz said...

Hello Hun thats me back me jollys for another 6 weeks lol playing catch up again hun whats new?????
Wow just BEAUTIFUL lovely card love these poppies in Just started visiting all the DT all projects are great

Hugs Liz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dazie said...

Fab image and I love that Border punch I have it myself!
Dazie
x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Steph! I love those poppies xx

Shelley said...

I just love your card, the poppies look amazing. hugs Shelley xxx