Followers

Friday, 14 May 2010

Bah Humbug - Challenge 18!!

Hello everyone, well this is my second week as Guest Designer for Bah Humbug and this week the lovely ladies would like to see punched borders on your cards!!


The  papers I have used are from Papermania, Deck the Halls, which I really love, this is only the second card I have made with them but they are so effective!! I used a scalloped border punch and I really like the effect it has created.  I used nesties for my two circles and the scallops.  The stamped images come from the stamp set which matches the papers.  Santa is coloured with Sakura Stardust pens and the sentiment is in green,  As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment so I know you've dropped by, then I can come and visit you, lots of  love Steph

8 comments:

Annie said...

Another stunning card Steph. Love that image and the sentiment is fabulous.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Morning Steph

Another stunner with perfect borders for our challange. An oh so cute Santa gorgeous papers and a perfect sentiment.

luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Steph.xxx

Max said...

Hi Steph,
This card is really bright and cheerful and the scalloped edges add the fun-factor.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sarah said...

I'd so love to receive this at Christmas, it's gorgeous x

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love the backing papers and the sentiment stamp is fabby. Debs xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card - I know it sounds silly, but I love how the sentiment looks!

Wedgie xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super Steph. Cathy xxxx