Hello everyone its challenge 12 over at Magical Crafts fortnightly challenge blog where this week the theme is Animal Antics and our sponsor is Simon says Stamp!! Hop on over and see the delights that the DT have prepared for you... I promise you will be inspired!! Here is my entry,
Love these Penny Black stamps, the kitties are so cute and I love the sentiments especially the first one!! Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago




11 comments:
This is just stunning Steph,Happy Easter.xxx
Great door hanger Steph I love those cat images and the sentiments are fun it will make someone's day I'm sure.
Hugs Carol Ann xx
Hi Steph your door hanger is lovely that image is cute and I love the sentiment too
Hugs Jackie x
A gorgeous door hanger Steph, I love these PB kitties, so adorably cute. Love all the added bling with the gems.
Hope you are enjoying your Easter Sunday.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Hello Steph
Oh I do love these door hangers, they are fabby. And you are right the images are so cute and adorable.
luv
irene
xxxx
Your right, they are cute, but you've made them even cuter!
love as always Gina x x x
lovely hanger love your added bling
hope your having a great holiday weekend
liz xx
Hi Steph,
Gorgeous Door Hanger hun. Love that image and the Glitz! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Hugs, Donna x
This is lovely! I love that Penny Black Stamp set, think I'm going to have to dig mine out and pinch this idea for my kids rooms. Thanks for the inspiration!
Linds x
Lol - love that top on Steph! The sentiment is fantastic. Beautiful projects Hun xx
Very cute! This image is adorable. I love this door hanger.
Post a Comment