The first card is for Penny Blacks Saturday challenge where this week they would like to see some buttons on your cards, well here is my entry,
Think I got carried away with my flower punches after using them for my next project!!!
Over at Just Cute Bears challenge blog this week they would love to see some flowers on your card. The bear is from Cuddly Buddly and I have had these 8x8 cards for a while but this the first time I have used one (I have made my own before but this is shop bought) and I think they are a great size to fit all my crafty bits on!!
I have even worked out how to crop my photos!! I also used my new pinking nestie dies which are definitely growing on me!! Thanks for looking, as always leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph x.




14 comments:
Two stunning cards Steph.xxx
Love the cute images, love the colours, love the buttons and the flowers. Just love your cards!
love as always Gina x x x
adorable card steph...one of my fave PB images and love your cute buttons.....thanks for taking the time to join in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx
love that top image but both are really brill steph
liz xx
These are such pretty cards Steph, so cute! xx
Two lovely card that you have madex
Hello Steph
Your two cards are gorgeous, I love the images and flowers.
Hope your little parcel arrives today.
luv
irene
xxxx
Both cards are very sweet! Great job.
Oh wonderful cards Steph, fab cute images and gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby
beautiful cards. I love the annie and flowers teddy bear you used for us at Just Cute Bears this week, thanks for joining in.
hugs, annie x
So sweet, love the CB bears, thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia x
Hi steph,
Beautiful,beautiful cards,....
Hugs angel x x
Such a fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
xx :0)
Gorgeous cards! Love them both x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
Post a Comment