Followers

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Monochromatic Brown

Hello everyone, over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week they want to see monochromatic brown on your cards. Brown is not a colour I use a lot of so after a lot of thought this is what I came up with.




I bought these lovely Penny Black stamps which are called "Flowers and Wishes" at the weekend. I saw them and well just had to have them!! The image is stamped in Vintage Sepia Versafine ink. Thanks for looking, as always leave me a comment so I can come and visit your blog, lots of love Steph

12 comments:

Dazie said...

I love it! I love the image I love the colours and I love the flower detail! Gorgeous card!
Dazie
x

Poppet said...

Lovely delicate card Steph, the image you have used is beautiful. :-) xx

Doreen said...

Oh wow Steph this is really classy.xxx

Granny Gee said...

This is a very classy card Steph, brown obviously suits you!
love as always Gina x x x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so beautiful steph and I love these Penny Black postcard images..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Donna said...

Hi Steph, such a gorgeous card, and so elegant. I love it.
Hugs, Donna x

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph
Your card is really stylish I think it's brilliant, the way you have added the flower and the buttons, the squares in fact I love it all

Hugs Jackie x

Christy said...

This is really great! I love the flower you picked :) and the buttons you chose :)

Anonymous said...

Great card Steph, really love the image too, I haven't seen that one before. They make so many beautiful ones don't they?

Hugs
Brenda

Irene said...

Morning Steph

Gorgeous just gorgeous and so elegant. That postcard image is so classy and your flower is WOW

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Morning Steph,
Beautiful card, love the colour and them very PRETTY stamps.
Hugs Angel..

hope your well hunnie.
Hugs Angel

Liz said...

Beautiful card Lovely colours Step sorry tso late coming by!
Hugs Liz xx