Morning everyone, over at Bah Humbug the challenge this week is Santa Paws so the lovely ladies would like to see some cuties dressed as Santa, or with a Santa hat, well here is my card,
I have used a Daisy and Dandelion stamp I got free with a magazine and the Daisy and Dandelion Christmas tree I just had to have last year and a present stamp I have had for a while but never used. You can't really see but have put flock on his hat. As always thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



8 comments:
Awww this is just gorgeous Steph.xxx
Hello Steph
Of course your card is alright - it's gorgeous. I love the stamped image, and the presents are just perfect. Your holly just adds the finishing touches.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.
luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!
Great card Steph :0)
hugs
Shell x
Awwwwww! Sweet puppy!
love as always Gina x x x
He looks very cute in his hat! Lovely card Steph xx
Wow Steph don't these images all work brilliantly together? I love your card - definitely an 'awwwwwwww' factor one.
ann xxx
Lovely card, such a cute image. Debs xx
What a super card which definitely made me say 'Awwwwwww'
Thank you for joining in with our latest Bah! Humbug! Challenge and I hope you are looking forward to joining us as a Guest Designer as much as we are.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Post a Comment