Followers

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Well it looks like not much crafting......

Hello all well I know it looks like there hasn't been much crafting going on around here but appearances are deceptive!!! I have made my DT card for this week, which is top secret until Sunday!!! I have also made 3 birthday cards for some lovely girlies who happen to visit my blog so they are a secret too!! I might show you after their big days!! I have started my two challenge cards for Penny Blacks Saturday challenge and Just Cute Bears but they aren't quite finished yet...  I have however made this card for Bah Humbugs challenge this week which is Tags and Labels.  It is a very simple card and my idea was that it should resemble a present but I'm not convinced!!!  It is a lot less involved than my usual makes and maybe thats why I'm not sure!!  I'm also entering it at Fabs big Christmas card challenge which is looking for cards made from kits.  Well I don't really have any Christmas card kits but the paper came from a goody bag so I hope it qualifies!!


As always thanks for looking, please leave me a comment and I can come and visit you!! Lots of love Steph

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Very cute idea! Looks like a pressie to me! xxD

Fab said...

Brilliant card, Steph. X Fab

Lesley said...

Fab card Steph! xx

Irene said...

Fantastic card, I LOVE the idea of a pressie. And that gorgeous red ribbon ties up everything perfectly.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug
xxx

Annie said...

Very clever - love it.
Ann xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thats lovely, I really like the bright writing on it. Hazelxoxo

Poppet said...

Great card, simple and stylish. :-) xx