Followers

Monday, 5 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - "Check It Out!!"

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good Easter despite the cold.... brrr!!  Its freezing here but a good excuse to craft!!! Well over at Penny Black Friends Saturday Challenge the challenge is to use checks on your card, so I found this Paper Cellar checked BP and used my chalks  and promarkers and this very cute image, which is one of my favourites!!


Thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you like, and I come and visit you!! Enjoy the rest of your Easter, lots of love Steph.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Steph.xxx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so cute...love that checky paper and your sweet image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

That's a really sweet image Steph - no wonder it is one of your favourites. Great card x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image Steph, what's the secret with using chalks? I read that you have to "set" them so they don't smudge, can I ask what do you do? And what's good to use for colouring small detail areas? Thanks!!

Brenda