Followers

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge

Hello again everyone, my second post of the day!! Over on Just Cute Bears challenge blog they would like to see yellow and green on your cards this week, as always Cuddly Buddly are sponsoring the challenge and there is a lovely stamp up for grabs!!! This card (like my last!) started out for two challenges but as my sketch following went a bit wrong I am just entering it for Just Cute Bears!!


 As always thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you like and I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

15 comments:

Granny Gee said...

So sweet! The image and backing paper work perfectly together!
love as always Gina x x x

Kat said...

This is lovely. Love the DP and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Steph,it is so pretty.xxx

Sonia said...

Pretty card, love the soft green colour you have used. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Mel X said...

Super card Steph, love this cute little bear.

Mel X

jenny said...

Pretty card! Love the paper and the yellow flowers are gorgeous x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Anonymous said...

This is fab. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in Just Cute Bears this time.
Cathy xx

darcy48 said...

What a lovely card love the Forever Friend bears they are gorgeous I love the colours used x

Annie said...

so pretty and a cute teddy bear! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears,
hugs, annie x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

This is just so cute, I love your papers and those flowers are fabby and gorgeous especially with the sparkly gem inside. Amazing colouring in.

luv
irene
xxxx

Liz said...

Really nice card Steph great flowers too thanks for all ur support much appreciated I anm fine now was a little fed up last week it passes

liz xx

Unknown said...

Awww I love Forever Friends, and your card is really pretty, got some FF stamps... you reminded me of them :)) Hugs xxx

Lesley said...

Cute card Steph, I love the bear! xx