Hello everyone!! Well I started out making this card for two challenges but ended up being too late for the second challenge!! Never mind but before this my camera battery ran out as I was taking my piccies last night so I had to wait until this morning to take my piccies! Ah well here is my card, it is for
Bah Humbug who would like to see some embossing on your card. Well I used my framey board and Cuttlebug snowflakes folder and a rectangle nestie!! The colour is because of the other challenge I was too late for!!
Hope it is okay, thanks for looking, as always leave me a comment and I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph
8 comments:
Very nice Steph, quite classy.xxx
A beautiful calm and serene card Steph - just lovely.
Thanks for playing again and good luck in both the draw and DT position.
Ann xxx
very nifty work steph well done
liz xx
This looks fab, quite elegant. I struggle to come up with cards without a stamped image or digi.
Mel X
Shame you were too late for one of the intended challenges but thank you for joining in with us again at Bah! Humbug! and good luck with the prize draw for that lovely embossing folder.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
I love seeing Christmas cards so soon!!! Great colors and embossing..just beautiful :)
Love this card, the colours are beautiful. Hugs Rita xx
Hello Steph
What a gorgeous and serene card, I love your choice of colour, and your embossing is fabulous.
Thank you so much for entering our latest challange.
luv
irene
Bah!Humbug!
Post a Comment