Hello everyone, over at Just Cute Bears this week they want to see something for the boys in your life! This can be any male!! Baby, child, teenager, husband, dad, grandad etc.... There is a fabby stamp up for grabs from Cuddly Buddly too!
I love this stamp cos the teddy is so cute! I decoupaged him and his paper to give the card some dimension .I used K & Co hopscotch papers and coloured my image with my trusty promarkers.
As always thanks for looking and if you would like to leave me a comment then I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



11 comments:
Hello Steph
Another fabulous card. Gorgeous colours and a great mix and match of papers, not forgetting the cutest teddy who is wonderfully coloured in.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card I love the colour palette I like the way you have cut out this image he is a very cute bear!
Hugs Carol Ann xx
Wow Steph I love this a great fathers day card.xxx
Great Fathers Day card Steph - the perfect way to relax :0)
fab colours and lovely colouring x
Great card Steph. I love the shades of blue and green you have used on this card.
:-) xx
I JUST remembered Mother's Day is coming up and you've already finished Father's Day?!?!?!? I feel like such an underachiever LMBO! Great card :)
Very nice "paper piecing piece", and I couldn't say that after a glass of wine haha!
love as always gina x x x
Gorgeous card! Love the bear and the layout and papers are fab x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
such a fabby teddy bear card you have created! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x
I love this card, fab colours and wonderful image, I really like the buttons too x
Wonderful
Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)
Hugs Jane x
Post a Comment