Followers

Monday, 19 April 2010

Anniversary card for my husband!!

Morning everyone, well yesterday was my Wedding Anniversary and I made this card for my husband.  I have posted it today in case he (not very likely but you never know!!) looks at my blog!! I have shown  the inside too, it is a stamp I have but at our Wedding the pastor had it as a reading and the vicar read it at our blessing too. We got married in Las Vegas in case you were wondering why we had two ceremonies!!
Men are really hard to make cards for at times, especially Anniversary cards I think so I used My Minds Eye papers and decoupage flowers, I think it is okay and hope he likes it!!



Thanks for looking, as always leave me a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph

10 comments:

Granny Gee said...

Beautiful card Steph, it's my 24th anniversary today! Love the verse too! Love as always Gina x x x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, I too think male cards are hard work!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Steph! Did you get married by Elvis in Las Vegas (I think I spelled that wrong) or in a little chapel of love? That would be a cool page to scrap :0)

Hope you had a lovely anniversary x
hugs
Shelly x

Irene said...

Morning Steph

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. The verse is so beautiful. I love the front of your card especially where the sentiment is and you have used gorgeous pastel shades of paper with just a perfect touch of red.

See you later.

luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Steph.The verse is gorgeous and I love your flower.xxx

Christy said...

How sweet....I bet he loved it :)

Lesley said...

Hi Steph, Happy Anniversary! Your card is beautiful, I am sure hubby loved it xx

Donna said...

Oh wonderful card Steph, and a belated Happy Anniversary to you both!
Hugs, Donna x

Liz said...

wonderful Step and Happy Anniversary

Liz xx

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.