Followers

Monday, 29 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Butterflies and Bees!!!

Hello everyone, here is my second card for  the day!! Its for Penny Blacks Saturday Challenge and this week the theme is butterflies and bees. Well my stamp has a bee on so I've added a bee and some butterfly punch outs to the card, so hope it is okay and fits the challenge,


Thanks for looking, lot sof love Steph

12 comments:

Granny Gee said...

Gorgeous image, I have a buzzy bee tatoo, so anything with bees thrills me;D
love as always Gina x x x

Donna said...

Hi Steph!
Wow you have been busy with all these cards. They are so cute, and I love that bunny image.
Hugs, Donna x

Doreen said...

Oh isn't this just gorgeous.xxx

Liz said...

Its lovely ur going faster that I can get on to my puter lol

liz x

Lesley said...

Cute card Steph! xx

Kath Stewart said...

so sweet steph...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

oh how nice and springy!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card Steph - you are racing along with all these cards and they are all fantastic x

Irene said...

Another sweet and cute card. I love the image and its wonderfully coloured in.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sarpreet said...

thanks for visiting my blog = such a cute beautiful card

Sarpreet said...

thanks for visiting my blog = such a cute beautiful card

Unknown said...

Awww this is wonderful Steph, and such a sweet image.

Hugs

Joanne xx