Here is my entry for the challenges,
This is not usually a style I go for but I have thoroughly enjoyed making it this afternoon, I've played with my distress inks which I don't often but that may change!! I got the little postcard stamp this week and wanted to use it but ended up using my Santa stamp too cos I love it!!! (I used fired brick which is actually quite effective) I also used my aqua promarkers for the holly which I haven't used much either but I quite like the effect .
Thanks for looking, please leave a comment so I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph



9 comments:
This is excellent it has turned out very well.xxx
Have to say Steph, this particular Santa image is absolutely spot on for our Vintage theme and it doesn't seem to matter what colour ink is used, he always looks fantastic. Love how you have taken the opportunity to dabble with techniques you don't normally use - I really like the effect you have achieved.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Stunning vintage crimbo card. Simply beautiful ! X Fab
Fab card Steph, I love that image (I think I have one very similar)! xx
A great card Steph - all the different techniques have worked so well together. Love your image and everything about the card.
Ann xxx
Lovley card Steph
Hello Steph,
I just love your card, the image is gorgeous and as Max said no matter what colour you stamp with with it's perfection.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.
luv
irene
Bah!Humbug!
Fab card Steph - you do vintage really well :0)
Fab vintage card if you ask me! That reminds me, I think I have that stamp! Thanks for reminding me! xxD
Post a Comment