Hello all here is my entry for Bah humbugs Challenge 8 which is to include stitching of some description!!! Being as how I'm not particularly a sewing person I found my Hot off the Press stamps I got in a set off QVC, there were 3 sheets in the set and I have been using them more in the last couple of days than they have been used in the whole 2 years or so I've had them!!
Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment, love Steph.
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



5 comments:
wow I remember those stamps on QVC - I missed out but wow aren't they effective. Love your card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Great effect you have created with your stamps - bet you're glad you hung onto them. Thank you for playing along with us again at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
You're right Steph just realised I haven't used those stamps in yonks. Gorgeous cards ! X Fab
Ah Steph - what a fabulous card!! I love the shimmery backing and the image is just yummy - and stitching!!! Well faux stitching looks just as good as the real thing so if needle and thread aren't your thing - stamping or pen works just as good :0)
It really does look brill - love it, love it, love it!
Hugs
Shelly x
Wow, fabulous card Steph, I love the stitching and the background is gorgeous. What a gorgeous Christmas scene and wonderfully coloured in.
Thank you for joining in our latest challange, and good luck in the prize draw.
luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!
xxxx
Post a Comment