Followers

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 11

Hello everyone!!  Well its peel-offs this week over at Bah Humbug and I've had to rack my poor brains to think what I was going to do, its not that I was short of peel-offs as I seemed to go mad buying them when I first started card making but use them rarely now, mainly text ones, so this is what I came up with, hope it is okay!!
Hope it is okay for the challenge girls, thanks for looking, leave me a comment and I can come and visit you, lots of love Steph.

8 comments:

Annie said...

It's more than okay Steph - it's beautiful. The blues are just so chilly - love it.
Ann xxx

Doreen said...

Another fabulous creation Steph.xxx

Liz said...

Another Beauty

Liz x

Max said...

Brilliant Steph!
My peel offs are mostly text too with a few borders for good measure.
Thanks for making the effort to join in again with our challenges.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Granny Gee said...

Lovely card Steph, looks like a swirly snow storm.
love as always Gina x x x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Wow your card is amazing, I LOVE it.
The Winter scene is fantastic as you can imgine people walking over the bridge.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!
xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card, love the image.
Debs xx

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Steph, isn't it amazing what can you can do with peel off's. Hugs Rita xx