Followers

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Easter, retirement and more!!!

Hello again, here are some more cards I have made .....
The first are for my sons grandparents,
Here is a retirement card for a man who is 65, they always provoke a bit of thought!!
And finally here is a  card I made for a friend who is 40 very soon!!


Thanks for looking!! As always leave me a comment if you like, then I can come visit your crafty creations!!
Lots of love Steph xx

4 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Steph

These cards are gorgeous. I love the little chicks in the easter basket. Your card for John is perfect for a man, and I LOVE the cat image.

luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

Wow three wonderful cards Steph.xxx

Anonymous said...

Brill cards Steph - love the 40th one. I'm sure they will all be appreciated :0)

Liz said...

I love these Steph love easter and spring too Have sent you summat you should get it tomorrow hun

Liz xx