Hello again everyone!! here is my entry for Fabs Christmas card challenge. As usual I tried to combine it with Bah Humbug but this week I just couldn't so have made two differentc cards!! Fab wanted a wide matt and word confetti so hope this card meets the challenge!!!
Hope this is okay, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



6 comments:
Sweet card, the Santa is very cute. X Fab
This is great Steph I just love it.xxx
OMG Steph your going mad with all these BEAUTIFUL crimbo cards! I have not one yet and promised myself I would!
Liz xx
Great card Steph, that cute santa really jumps out at you! You got more words on than I did haha!
love as always Gina x x x
Brilliant card Steph - really jolly and festive - the scattered words look great too :0)
Morning steph
I love your card, fabulous colours and your Santa is so cute. What a great idea to ue words this way.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment