Wow!! We are on challenge 11 over on the Magical Crafts fortnightly challenge blog!! I don't know where the time has gone!! Well this week we have Lexis creations as a sponsor with some of her fabby designs up for grabs!! Pop on over to the Magical crafts challenge blog and have a look at the gorgeous creations the other DT members have made and see what you can come up with!!!
Thanks for looking!!! Leave me a comment if you like andI can come and see your crafty creations, lots of love Steph xxx.
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



10 comments:
Fantastic card Steph - I love that image and the papers you have used are scrummy!
Great card Step once more nice images we got
Liz xx
Great card Steph, I love the way you have done the water droplet. That image is fab
Hugs Jackie x
Great card Steph she is obviously a very busy ladybird getting ready to do some spring cleaning! Love your papers they compliment your image beautifully.
Hugs Carol Ann xx
What a great card Steph,the image is a real cutie.xxx
Looking forward to receiving your cards Steph, it's not too early and thank you for making some for the sale
Hugs Jackie x
Fantastic card Steph,I love the image.
luv
irene
xxxx
This card really stood out for me!!!
I think you have done a terrific job designing it, fabulous image and papers...
A real stunning impression!!!
x
Vicky
Hi Steph.
Such a gorgeous card, real eye catcher...
Hugs Angel
Fab card, I love that image! xx
Post a Comment