Followers

Thursday, 11 March 2010

Penny Black Challenge

Hello everyone, well I don't go in for many challenges but I found the Penny Black challenge blog and thought I would give it a go.... I have 2 sets of unmounted and 1 wood mounted stamp so here goes... the challenge was to make an easel card and use 1 Penny Black stamp or sentiment. Hope you like it, thanks for looking, please leave a comment so I can come and visit you, love Steph

4 comments:

Liz said...

Really really sweet card I really like this good luck with your challenge too you should join in more its fun

Liz xx

maddy hill said...

love the card -so very pretty ! i have those papers - they are fabulous !
maddy

Lesley said...

Lovely cards Steph, I love the Penny Black image and the card is so pretty! xx

Irene said...

Morning steph

Fabulous card and such a cute stamp.

luv
irene
xxxx