Followers

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - sketch!!

Hello everyone, hope you are okay. Well I have been busy making this card for the latest Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is to follow a sketch which you can find on their blog.  I have been trying more  techniques which I don't normally use, punching, using chalks and following a sketch!! Here is my entry, hope it is okay and meets the challenge.


I have also entered this card in the Totally Gorjuss challenge which this week is to use ribbon on your project, pop over and have a look at the gorgeous cards the DT have made.
As always thanks for looking, please leave a comment then I can come and visit your crafty creations, lots of love Steph xx

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Steph,a wonderful image you have used.xxx

Liz said...

aww sweet card great image

liz xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful easel card steph......great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet PB image and the beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, love the easel type card, I only learned that fold a little while ago and I can't stop making them!

Brenda

Kort og Søm said...

Hi,
so cute, love the colors!!
Fredrikke :o)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats sooo sweet and what beautiful cards you are making, i shall be back
hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.
Wish i had time to comment on all your beautiful creations, but am only now catching up.
Such a gorgeous easel card, these are my favorite at the mo...

Hun your prize is in the post, sorry it is late, with ont thing and another.
Hugs Angel

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Great job coloring and LOVE the DP.

Christy said...

That is totally awesome and that shade of pink??? FAB!

Lesley said...

Fab card Steph, the image is so cute! xx