Followers

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Bah Humbug - challenge 12 - CHRISTMAS TREES!!

Hello everyone, well I have been busy making Mothers Day cards but not had them finished enough to blog them!! 
I have made this card for Bah Humbug where the ladies would love to see Christmas Trees on your card this week.  This is the first time I have used these Silent Night stamps.  Here is my card,

I have also made a card for Hazels Christmas challenge where she would like to see a square card.  I started off making one card for both Christmas challenges but ended up making two... Anyway here is my square card,


Well I have made the same card for both mams for Mothers Day with a gorgeous image from Vintage Catnip.  There are loads of gorgeous vintage images for free!! Yes free!!  I found this site while wondering around blogland and thought this would make a lovely Mothers Day card.

Next here are the cards I made for Grandma and Nanna, with Wild Rose Studios Milton and Millie stamps.  I have used papers from Bearly Mine Designs cd1.


 They just need nanna/grandma added then they are done, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

Hope your well hun!!!!

Gorgeous cards, as they always are!!!

Huggies Angel

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

All of your cards are lovely, but my favorite is the Mayflower Mother's Day card, of course!

If you don't mind, I'd like to use your picture and show off your card on Vintage Catnip.

Hazel said...

You've been very busy - super crafting. I love all the cards, including the Christmas - Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon - the next challenge is being sponsored with a randomly picked prize winner. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Steph - love the new Christmas Stamps and the mothers/nana/grandma cards are lovely - you've been very productive - well done you :-)

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph, your cards are gorgeous. I love the simplicity of your tree card and the others are all fab too
Hope you are all well

Hugs Jackie x

Max said...

What a busy bee you've been this week Steph - all your cards are super - those stamps are fabby. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pat said...

Gorgeous cards Steph, love them all.

Pat xx

Irene said...

Hello Steph

What a fabulous array of cards all gorgeous. My favourite is the vintage one.

luv
irene
xxxx

Diane Louise J said...

Gosh you've been busy... your christmas cards are great and I love all of your Mothers Day cards, especially the vintage one... going to have a look now at the website.
Thanks, Love Diane xx