Hello everyone over at
Bah Humbug this week the lovely ladies would love to see THINGS THAT FLY on your creations. Well I wanted to use these Classic Christmas papers again which I combined with the matching decoupage and this cute little robin.
As always thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.
6 comments:
Aren't robins lovely :0). Great card Steph.
Fabulous card Steph, love these cute robins. Debs xx
A great card Steph - love the matching papers - very modern.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Fabulous funky robins which look terrific on the funky shaped card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hi Steph,
Lovely card, that Robin in so sweet and super shaped card.
Pat xx
I love this shaped easel card & the papers & decoupage :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Post a Comment