Followers

Friday, 4 March 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 9 - embossing & Sparkles Christmas - Red and Green

Hello everyone I have made this card for 2 challenges, over at Bah Humbug the ladies would love to see EMBOSSING of any kind on your creations.  Well I forgot how hard it is to photograph mirri card when I started this card so please ignore any bits of me you might see reflected in the mirri card!!! I made the little embossed squares into patchwork squares as I thought they needed something else.... I would also like to enter this into Sparkles forum Christmas challenge where the ladies would love to see RED and GREEN on your creations. 

Hope it is okay for the challenges, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.

18 comments:

Kathyk said...

That's really cute and I love your embossed squares

Kathyk

Jaqi said...

I can sympathise with the mirror card problem, it is just soo tricky! Lovely card though. I like the patchwork squares. Jaqi

jackiescrafts said...

Love this Steph, that image is really cute.
Thanks for joining in at SFCC this time

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Sue x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.

Gorgoeus card, love the image too.

Thanks for joining us at SFCC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Jose said...

Lovely card Steph, sweet image :) yes photographing mirror card does cause problems, I find the sun makes highlights across the card, but your turned out well, excellent.
Jose

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Steph, I love that snowman.

Anne

Anonymous said...

Awwww - Mega Sweet card Steph - love the patchwork squares behind the image. What's this??? Steph doing patchwork!!! (wink) lol. Really lovely work, the image is really cute too.

Diane Louise J said...

Cute card Stef... love your snowman image, love Diane x

Annie said...

Great idea on the patchwork squares - sets the main image off beautifully.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Pat said...

Lovely card Steph, gorgeous cute image and great patchwork idea.

Pat xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Steph, love the patchwork with the embossed squares and the image is adorable. Debs xx

Aquarius said...

Great card and like the embossed squares. I know what you mean about mirri card

Unknown said...

Hi Steph this is gorgeous fab image love what you have done with the squares,
Chris x

Spyder said...

A really cute snowman!
(Lyn)

Sandra said...

Love the embossed squares and cute snowman!
Sandra

Max said...

Fantastic Steph. The patchwork squares look terrific. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Steph, love the cute image and all the embossing.

Thank you for joining us for this months Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x