Followers

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 57 - sketch

Hello everyone, over at  the Sugar Bowl the ladies would like you to follow a sketch from Marie-Therese and you have the option to use purple and green.  I have used Daisy, one of my favourite stamps and some Joanna Sheen gingham papers I have long had in my stash hee hee.  Here is my card

Hope it is okay for the challenge and thanks for looking, lots of love Steph

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Steph I am as bad wanted this one for ages and havent used it since I got it. Love purple and green together and the gingham papers are gorgeous as is the image.
Chris x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab.... Daisy is such a cutie. I lurvs gingham.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

Ribbon Girl said...

Very cute Daisy image and card - love the colours! I just popped over from the Ribbon Girl blog to peep at yours - Mary G x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

What a fabulous card. The gingham looks gorgeous, and such an adorable image.

irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Steph - the gingham backing papers work really well with the super sweet image and embellies.

Hope you are well.
Luv Shell x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, this is so cute. Sue x

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card Steph, Daisy is one of my favourites too, like the colours you have used... thanks for the lovely comments you have left on my blog for my cards - much appreciated. Diane xxx

Crafty Lynz said...

Hi Steph, thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your work, am now following you xx