Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Bearly Mine Designs and Lily of the Valley Thursday challenge.

Hello everyone, well I'm on holiday this week so I have had a bit more time for crafting.... and crafty shopping hee hee. Anyway over at Bearly Mine challenges this week the theme is BIRTHDAYS and over at Lili of the Valley thursday challenge this week the team would like you to follow the sketch that Bev has given.

There are fantastic prizes on offer for both challenges, hop over and have a look, anyway here is my card.


 I used the Extreme vol 1 Cd for my card, hope it is okay for the challenges, thanks for looking love Steph.

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card, love the pretty papers.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Donna said...

Lovely card Steph, I like the combo of papers you chose, cute image too.
Thanks for playing along this week at Bearly Mine.
hugs
Donna xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Steph, really pretty and sounds like you've had a lovely week off too :0)

Pat said...

Lovely card, sweet image.

Pat xx

Dena said...

Awe, your card is so sweet! Love that image!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Vixykins said...

What a cute little design, lovely work! Thank You for joining in at Bearly Mine Challenges x