Followers

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 10 - Apertures!!

Hello everyone I'm hoping to just get this card in on time!!  Its for Bah Humbug where the ladies want to see apertures!! Here is my card,

Its my first attempt so hope it is okay, lots of love Steph

9 comments:

camcraft said...

Oh Steph .. Your card is just so pretty. Totally love your design. I very much like the colour tones you have used and the contrasting red is stunning. I also like the depth of your layers.
Carole x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph..

Hope your well hun..

Beautiful card, love the soft colours, great card.

Huggies Angel

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card Steph. I like the non traditional Christmas colours. Debs xx

Max said...

Your card is better than ok Steph - it's gorgeous. Love the fancy shaped aperture and how you have duplicated it twice on the inside too. Fabulous work! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pat said...

Beautiful aperture card Steph, really elegant.

Pat xx

Annie said...

Hi Steph sorry to be so late commenting - I've been away. Lovely to come back to such stunning creations though. Love this pink creation.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. I am starting to feel more my self. I know it's taken ages but am getting there.

This card is just gorgeous and I love the delicate colours. The aperatures are just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

It looks great Steph - I particularly like the embossing on the some of the layers. Don't know if I've said that right but hope you get what I mean :-)

Tracey said...

Lovely card Steph & you'd never know it was your first attempt!
Hugs
Tracey
xx