Followers

Monday, 31 January 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 4 - An Oldie but Goldie!!

Hello everyone, this week over at Bah Humbug the  ladies want you to have a rummage through your stash and find an OLDIE BUT GOLDIE!! I have had this stamp for a while and I love this Santa.  I also found this paper and holographic card which I have also had for a while, well since last year anyway!! Hope it counts!!
Here is my card,


Thanks for looking, hope its okay for the challenge, lots of love Steph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title for that theme and your card hits the spot perfectly - very festive :0)

Annie said...

Fabulous as always Steph - that Santa is amazing.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

Hi Steph ... another wonderful contribution from you for our challenge this week. Your Santa stamp is fabulous in red and you have given a vintage image the modern twist with your choice of paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT