Followers

Saturday, 8 January 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 1 of 2011!!

Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all !! Hope its a good'un for you all!! Woo hoo the ladies are back from Bah Humbug and the challenge this week is  FAIRIES AND HOLLY, but you can just choose one if you like .. which is what I have done due to a distinct lack of Christmas fairies floating about in my craft room!!  I did have some Flower Fairy decoupage that came with peel offs you put over the top but they seem to have flittered off to warmer climes.. can't say I can blame them at the moment!!
  Anyway I got myself a lovely Cricut personal cutter before Christmas and I bought a Christmas cartridge and that is where my holly comes from.  I have to say it is a fabby bit of equipment and I think it will be well used!!! My only issue with this card is I wanted to add more "stuff" to it but I had to stop myself after cutting some more mini hollies and berries as or you wouldn't have seen the holly underneath it all!! 
           Well that's more than enough waffling from me, see what happens when I don't blog for a while!!
Here is my card,

I have also entered this card at Sparkles forum challenges where the ladies would love to see anything new
on your creations, hope my card counts!!
Hope it is okay for this weeks challenge ladies, lots of love Steph

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh lovely card Steph - that is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph...

Aw gorgeous card, i love my cricut, looks like you do too, fabbie card hun..
Hope your well.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck..

Huggies Angel

Max said...

Hi Steph how lovely to see you back with us at Humbug Hall. Your holly card is fabulous and what's more resisting the urge to add more 'stuff' will keep the postage costs down. Remember the price of stamps are going up again in April! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Dazie said...

Elegant card Its lovely!

Thanks for joining the sparkles girls Over at sparkles forum challenges with this fortnights New theme!
Dazie

Annie said...

Hi Steph - a great card - your holly is really effective. Glad to hear you've got a Cricut now - totally fab bit of equipment. Irene talked me into mine and I love it.
Thanks for joining us in our first challenge of the year at Bah! Humbug! Good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Rita said...

What a fantastic card. I would love a Cricut, but its only a dream I'm afraid. Hugs Rita xxxx