Followers

Monday, 17 January 2011

Sparkles Forum Challenge 3 - A Recipe!!!

Hello everyone, my second post of the day - phew!! Over at Sparkles Forum Challenges the lovely ladies are cooking up a storm and have given us a recipe to work with this week!!
       
RECIPE


to use

5 Gems

4 Brads

3 Flowers

2 Buttons

1 Ribbon/bow



Well you would think this was an easy challenge, well the card making part was... my challenge was fitting it all on and where to put it!! Hee hee!! I managed though!!!  I love this stamp from Wags and Whiskers and haven't really used it enough, anyway enough talking, here is my card.

I am also entering it at  the Ribbon Girls blog where the ladies would like to see PINK and GREEN on your creations.  Hope it is okay , thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card Steph, that image is cute. Well done on including everything it was a challenge for me to get everything on too lol
Thanks for playing along at SFC this time

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph..

Gorgeous card hun, yup was a tuffy, but great challenge.
Hope your well.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Dazie said...

I love it! The layout is fab! I just wasnt sure where to put all my bits and bobs! You have done a fab job!
dazie
x

Kath Stewart said...

just adorable steph......thanks for joining in the fun at the Ribbon Girl Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

It's gorgeous Steph - thanks for joining the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! Mary G x