Hello everyone, well the lovely ladies over at
Bah Humbug would love to see your crackers this week!!! Somebody has been thinking very hard of challenges to fox us!! Well I got this idea from
here which opens a PDF, I found it on google as I couldn't think of anything I had that I could use!!
Here is my card
I used Forever Friends decoupage to decorate the cracker.
Hope it is okay, thanks for looking as always, love Steph
5 comments:
It's more than okay Steph - it's fab. I love your little cutie and the colours are just gorgeous.
Thanks for taking the time to join us again this week. We do appreciate it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Lovely card Steph, it looks very contemporary with the spotty paper and I love Forever Friends! :)
Great cracker Steph, love the colour and the decoupage looks fab. This reminds me I really must "crack" on with my own cards for this Christmas. (I know really bad but brain can't think of anything else at 10 to 11 at night. hee hee. :-) xx
Love your cracker Steph it makes a great card
Hope you are ok
Hugs Jackie x
Hi Steph ... finally getting around to commenting ... albeit belatedly.
This cracker card is absolutely perfect for our challenge so (as Ann said) MUCH better than ok. The spotty paper looks great with the cute decoupage. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Post a Comment