Well you have to choose 4 items from the buffet to put on your card... I picked my four items but I'm afraid like with any good buffet I was tempted to go back and pick something else!! I used some glamour dust too, which has to be one of my best bargains ever, I've had the tub for about 3-4 years and its still half full!!
Anyway here is my card,
Thanks for looking, hope this is okay, lots of love Steph




6 comments:
Hi Steph, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Love your tag card and those cute little buttons. Hugs x ChrisB
love your cute tag card steph.....thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
What a lovely cute card.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Steph and I agree with you about the glamour dust, it just goes on for ever. Debs xx
Isn't that such a tempting buffet (and calorie free too!) I would have gone back for seconds too lol.
Really cute tag card Steph - you've been busy! Everything is gorgeous :0)
Hope you are keeping well too x
Cute card Steph, love the sparkly balloon :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x
Jenny x
Post a Comment