This lovely box was made with a kit I got from Paul at ATC swappers with the final swap of 2009. I got the box pieces and panels and I did the rest!! I embossed the box with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder then the image is Stampavie Sarah Kay Elodies Garden I think. It is a gorgeous stamp and is coloured with promarkers and embellished with gems and buttons. A piece of ribbon was added to facilitate opening the box.
Here are my ATCs for Addicted to ATCs, whose theme is new beginnings this month, baby animals is my take on it!! They are from Papermania Honey and Hugs, which is really cute.
Here are two birthday cards I made for two aunties for next week, both images are from Personal Impressions stamps, coloured with promarkers and mounted on to DCWV spring papers and mounted on Papermania scalloped cards which I just lurve!! Happy birthday sentiment was stamped to finish the card off!

This is my first attempt ever at making a notebook! It is for a swap over on Magical Crafts Forum which doesn't end til february!! Hop on over and take a look around, theres loads going on, CD tags, ATCs, challenges, info tags and loads more, link is on my side bar as are all my other links. I really enjoyed making this, I started with 2 6" x 6" clear covers from dovecraft, I then covered with Papermania Blueberry Hill papers, decorated with some more rose stickers, cut some co-ordinating paper to fit inside and tied it all together with some pink satin ribbon. (i used my crop-a-dile to putthe necessary holes!)
.



1 comment:
Hi Steph
Yeahhhhh, the lady is back, with a big mojo returning too.lol...
Your makes are gorgeous hunnie, as they always are.
Your note book arrived about 15 mins ago funny enough, thank you for the birthday card, note book is so pretty, (not opened it)..thanks poppet.
Take Care,
Hugs Angel
Post a Comment