Followers

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

A blog award from the lovely Donna....


Thank you Donna for this lovely award... now I must tell you seven things about me......
1. I love to craft, I make cards, ATCs. altered CDs... and more
2. I keep meaning to try Scrapbooking.... I bought the things to scrap my son as a baby, but its never bitten me like the rest, still you never know!!
3. I got married to Gary in Las Vegas nearly 8 years ago (and we had an excellent Elvis impersonator!!)
4. My son is named after Elvis Presley..... I drew the line at Elvis but Aaron is his middle name
5. I was an au-pair in Berlin when the wall came down.... I had studied the city at school and did 6 months there and 7 months in Paris
6. My favourite colours are pink and blue
7. I love watching Sherlock Holmes on TV!!
Thanks for looking!!! You all know a bit more about me now!!! love Steph

No comments: