Well here are some more things I've made during the last couple of days, have got a few more to do so will blog them later when they are made!!These beautiful tags are for a swap the lovely Shell is running over on Magical Crafts (link on sidebar), can't wait to see the others! So hop on over to Magical Crafts to see all the lovel;y swaps that are going on!! There are ATCs, notebooks, CD tags, challenges and more, everyone is really nice so what are you waiting for? See you there!

This is a card I made for a little girl in my sons classs, stamp is L:ittle Susie by stampavie, plain pink card from stash and backing paper by DCWV from a text pad, and the obligatory gems!!!
This was made for my auntys birthday, I love the colours! They are so refreshing and pretty, the backing paper is Daisy and Dandelion Picnic Patch, the stamp is Sarah Kay Picnic of Daisies,coloured with my trusty promarkers ( this is the first time I used these particular colours but I just love 'em!!! ) Finished with a lovely piece of lilac organza ribbon and some lilac gems.
I made this card for a mam from my sons class who had twins last week, ( I know you'd already guessed!!!) Its a plain A6 white card with a panel embossed with swiss dots embossing folder, which was affixed to the card . I stamped the image which is Forever Friends onto plain white card ang again was coloured using my trusty promarkers, so cute!! The card was finished with pink and blue gem hearts.
Hope you enjoyed looking, please leave a comment, love Steph x


4 comments:
Wow all so lovely cannot wait to get me mitts on one of these tags lol what am I LIKE...LOL NO PATIENCE
#
Liz xx
Love your tags Steph and all your other makes are brilliant too
Hugs Jackie x
Fantastic makes Steph :0) yeay, I can comment now hehehe - love the tags too and all of your other makes are beautiful xx hugs
Steph,
All fabbie makes hun, thanks for the plug for the forum, and all your continued support.
Hugs Angel
Post a Comment