
Hi can't believe we are up to challenge 5!! Here is my card which has used the two images from Incy Wincy designs, I couldn't decide which one to use so I incorporated them both!!
I started with a sheet of A4 cream card which I scored and made into an A5 card. (I used a corner punch on this ) I used two pieces of card from my stash to mat and layer onto the card which I also used the corner punch on. I coloured both images with promarkers and cut them out. I used alphabet stamps to stamp the "just to say". I used some cream lace as an accent across the card then added the two images to the card. I cut out a piece of matching cream card and stamped "thank you" onto it,then added it to the card. I then added two silk roses to match the roses in the images and the card was done!!!


7 comments:
Lovely Project really great you used the two images too I want to wish you a Very Very Happy New Year When it comes along All the best then for 2010! and Cheers
Hugs Liz xx
A lovely card shell, can't believe we are on challenge 5 either! Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy 2010.
Hugs
Carol Ann xx
Lovely card Steph, I can't believe we are already on challenge 5
Hugs Jackie x
Hi Steph,
Stunning Card,
Thankyou for all your supprot and hard work leading us up to challenge 5,
Happy new yr to you all.
Hugs Angel
Wonderful card Steph, love the warm colours.
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Morning Steph
Happy New year to you and your family.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Steph,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and every good wish for 2010.
I have something for you over on my Blog!
Hugs, Donna x
Post a Comment