Firstly I made CD tags for twins who were born last week (see card in previous post), one for each twin, a boy and girl with name, date of birth and weight, with cute teddy diecuts.
Next I have made two ATCs for a swap over on Magical Crafts run by the lovely Angel!! Now the theme is "distressed" which is fine except these are my first ever distressed items so I hope they are okay. (Mind you there is still some bling which has snuck in!!)

Last but definitely not least here is my first card for Docrafts Cancer research campaign, a cute Robin for an early Christmas card!
Well hope you've enjoyed a look around, please leave a comment and hope you've enjoyed having look! Love Steph





4 comments:
Fantastic CD tags Steph - so cute. Your ATC's look great and your robin card is really sweet - I love that robin you have used and such a great cause. Hugs Shell xx
Lovely Steph!
love the twin tags...too cute!
blessings, Maria
Hi Steph
Your cd tags are great for the twins and your Christmas card is lovely too
Jackie x
All wonderful pieces of work Steph, especially love the CD tags for the twins, so sweet.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Post a Comment